See the times Melton was famous... for all the wrong reasons.
1. The Great Siege Fail of 2016
2. When a Melton Councillor posted these photos of his kid on Facebook.
2. The riot that cost us $250,000
3. When this piece of work went on a disgusting, racist rant at Woodgrove. All because someone pushed in front of her in the line...
4. Then Woodgrove get’s another honourable mention with this ‘unsavoury’ incident
5. That time Melton was officially crowned the Bogan Capital of Australia.
6. This incident that had us scratching our heads...
7. When a 5 year old wasn't allowed to enrol in school because of this turban.
What incidents do you think deserve to be on this list? Tell us in the comments below.
- Why would you hire a social media manager in Melton?
- The best Melton/Bacchus Marsh Facebook pages you need to follow
- Quick fixes you can do you improve your Google ranking today
- Learn the right way to check your search engine results with this 5-minute ‘crash course’
- Do you even need SEO in Melton? Take a look at the opportunity your business is probably missing out on